Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hoppy Easter

Several years ago my sisters and I ran around the house with our new stuffed bunnies and ducks yelling Hoppy Easter. Three Easters ago we had back to back traumatic life events smashed into 24 hours. I'll always reflect on that weekend during Easter time. But this year I've been blessed with the gift of perspective (aka Evey). That traumatic easter now seems like light years away in a previous life and it no longer feels like some miserable life altering events. I love that time and perspective heals all wounds. Thanks to our Savior and Redeemer we can all be healed and made whole no matter what life has dealt us. Exactly the right lesson to remember on Easter.
And here's yet another attempt at Easter pictures... Sigh.















1 comment:

  1. Simply adorable. Evey is just a heart-melter and looking so good! And Cally you are disappearing!! Seriously so thin. We need to talk soon!

    ReplyDelete